[Harp-L] Christmas Songs (was Harmonica Christmas CD)

Played a two hour (no break) outdoor gig last weekend with the local ukulele group for the Special Kids (With Disabilities) Christmas Party organised by one of the local radio stations.  1600 kids + families!

I reckon all those old 20th century Christmas songs saved our bacon - trying to learn that many new ones would have been too hard. And after 30 or so songs, you can start at the beginning of the setlist again because no-one in the audience can recall what you've played before - they all sort of blur together.

Those old favourites only need a bit of a dust off and they're ready to go again.  Then put them away for 12 months - once a year is enough!  Although I suspect a few will sneak out at our harmonica group Christmas Party - which always turns into a jam.

Cheers

Maka