Re: [Harp-L] video, john popper "how to play the harmonica"

Wasn't the rest of the quote related to how there really is no "best", etc.
 I think 1.) he was being humorous and 2.) Howcast had to have a line
related to why he was the person they picked to share.  I thought it was
quite funny!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com