Re: [Harp-L] video, john popper "how to play the harmonica"

The next level is increased musicality of the harmonica...even more focus
on musical concepts and using the diatonic as a "real" instrument.  There
are many ways of doing that, so don't assume I mean overbends.  You can see
that trend within the online community, at the very least.  There are any
number of members here from this generation to Popper's (and before Popper)
doing this already.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com