Re: [Harp-L] video, john popper "how to play the harmonica"

They've been online for a while now as part of a web series from HowCast
(http://www.youtube.com/user/Howcast).  He covers a lot of info in short
chunks, including overblows.  This should be all 14 videos, I think:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjapTJ6XUec&playnext=1&list=SP36BE5C07BE479E21

He shot these on tour with Duskray Troubadors...which was a killer roots
rock band.  That album is awesome and features some fantastic harmonica
playing.  You can hear the whole album for free at Spotify or
www.johnpopper.net.  My only goal with harmonica was to be a rock player in
a band like Blues Traveler, lol.

They've sold over 13 million records, with 6 albums going platinum.  I'd
settle for 2 gigs a month at a dive bar, ha!!!