Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Christmas CD

I am a harmonica player and I know Chris and Rob do a fantastic job- the
product is just beyond my abilities. If you are not a harmonica player I
can understand but his rendition is a stark reminder of how this music is
evolving. For me christmas is a daily thing when I listen to such music.
For the rest of you, you have Chisty Lane and all the uncut versions.