Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Christmas CD

....so, does that mean I can put you down for 6 copies?

:-)

I appreciate your honesty.  The idea of this record was to take timeless, familiar Christmas tunes and put them into a musical context that features the harmonica in a way that many could appreciate.  It did get great reviews from All About Jazz, Jazzscene, and Downbeat (selected as an editor's pick in 2011).

Thanks for checking it out!

CB