 From: Juke Geezer <bigbandrhythm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 1:59 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] My New Seydel Solist Pro Harp

I just received my first Seydel Solist Pro (Db) yesterday. Is is perfect! Did I say perfect? I mean perfect. Right out of the box, I hit all bends and overblows (except 1st hole overblow, which I'm not very good at yet.) Made in Germany.

This harp compares well with any other harp I have including many models of Suziki, Hohner, and a couple other Seydels (Silver and Pro 12), and one Delta Frost.

The Solist Pro is my new first choice for my next harmonica.
Why Db? Iâm working on learning a few riffs from a Charlie Parker blues âChi Chiâ in Ab. But, if the Db is good I would expect similar performance from a C, D, or Eb harp.