[Harp-L] Bassman Reissue or Bassman Reissue LTD?

Haven't posted in a while but this is one I've been curious about. I know a few of the differences between the first Bassman Reissue and the RI LTD but I was wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to compare them. Which seemed better for harp and why? If you haven't had a chance to compare, I'd be happy for any input on the theoretical advantages of either.

Scott