To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 12:01 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB, have it before Christmas

I have a 3 or 4 year old, never used Kinder AFB+, paperwork, nice little zipper bag. Just not my cup of tea, does what it's supposed to do. Will ship to continental US only for $300. Postal money order, I'm bluztools on eBay 100's of positive experiences, I'm straight up and easy to find. Drew AKA: EV630 has bought mics from me. Pete Sheridan would probably say kind things too.

http://www.facebook.com/james.hoskins.50364?ref=tn_tnmn

jameshoskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxx