Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Harmonica Purchasing Question

 90 dollars for chromatic standard Seydel without valves

Tell your friend to put aside a little more bucks and get a chromatic deluxe seydel for 170ish. I think it's one of those deals where you will spend 100 bucks and it will be so hard to play you will be pissed you didn't spend the extra and you will be stuck with it. I have a Seydel chro deluxe and I feel it's better than the 270 Hohner.

A lot of seydels stuff is criminally underpriced because they are trying to build a fan base.

There is a Chinese harmonica company that is named after a bird  that makes cheap chros but I won't plug them because I don't want to support a country that is hurting usa manufacturing. Dave Payne is rubbing off on me ha ha

Www.hetrickharmonica.com

Sent from my iPhone