RE: [Harp-L] 7 Nation army on hunterharp.com

I was goofing around with the main riff as I listened to this. Richard plays an A harmonica in 2nd position. You can't quit play the riff in 2nd. I tried 3rd position which was better but it ends on a 3 draw double bent (B natural). Not easy on a D harp. To my surprise if fits beautifully on a C harmonica with no bends, 5th position.
Ryan