Re: [Harp-L] Scales reference for solo tuned chromatic

Hello Lasse

I would not make the assumption that the "groundwork" should be learning
scales. Many top notch players will recommend that you work on arpeggios
before scales. Others will tell you that the groundwork should be
developing your ear and your mind's-ear-to-harp connection.

There has been discussion about these sorts of things on Wim's blog and
discussion area: http://jazzharmonica.org

MusiCal