[Harp-L] FOR SALE -- Hohner Blues Harp in the key of "D"

FOR SALE --  Hohner Blues Harp in the key of "D"... it has a Wood Comb, Bolted Assembly and is Factory Sealed...I bought it a couple days ago to see if I would like it. Nice harp, but not my cup of tea...It is in EXCELLENT condition "played very briefly"!It can be yours for $25.00 includes shipping in the USA!
Satisfaction Guaranteed!Please e-mail me with your interest...Thank youFrank,