Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Jason Ricci 'Goin' to California' and Skype lessons

Jason Ricci is an AWESOME harmonica player...
I agree with Richard Hunter... Jason doesn't just play fast  because  he
can, he plays fast licks that MEAN SOMETHING.
Jason is one of the best harmonicists that I've ever heard.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now...
In Scotland.

In a message dated 8/25/2012 2:14:30 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,