[Harp-L] Marine Band Crossover reedplates

Hi Steve,
I know you're involved with the MB Crossover.

I love the harmonica, my chosen gigging harp. So great work from Hohner there..

What I'm not so pleased about is the expense of buying replacement reedplates.
In the UK these retail at £33! Three-quarters of the cost of the harmonica (about £45).

Hohner used to make reedplates available at an affordable price, so what gives?
For a harmonica at such a premium price I would expect to be able to purchase affordable replacement parts.
Any advice?

Many thanks