[Harp-L] Sharp Harp?

I must be real bored today because I got out my Peterson strobe and checked the pitch on a few of my out of the box Crossovers. They're all sharp by about 20 cents. The thirds are only 10-13 cents sharp (expected from the compromise tuning), but the rest are around 20 cents. Okay, my 2 draw wasn't quite as sharp as my 3 blow, but within a couple of cents. Covers are stamped A440. Tuner is set to A440. What gives?  Are the Crossovers really tuned to A440?  My Peterson is dead-on with an A440 tuning fork.

RKR