To: "Bart van Strien" <knuppel@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bluegrass / Old Time Harmonica - Mississippi Sawyer

Wow! I think you're ready to tackle the fiddle player's national anthem, "Orange Blossom Special"

On Aug 27, 2012, at 5:11 PM, Bart van Strien <knuppel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
three months ago I uploaded two videos and got such a great reception from
you guys, I thought I might let you know I posted another tune: Mississippi
Sawyer. You could say it's bluegrass with the Stanley Brothers and old-time
with Wade Ward:
http://youtu.be/a5KaOeMTzdY

Would be great to hear what you think. Thanks & cheers!
Bart van Strien
the Netherlands, Europe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bart van Strien" <knuppel@xxxxxxxxx> To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 10:09 AM Subject: [Harp-L] Old Time Harmonica

Hi, I'm Bart and a newbie to Harp-L. I play banjo and on
occasion hca with the Blue Grass Boogiemen from the
Netherlands. I expect it will be nice to talk to & hear
from other harmonica-enthousiasts. And maybe even some
players that are into old-time or bluegrass as well.

I recently uploaded 2 old-time tunes on Youtube. It would
be really great to get some feedback or reactions (even
negative ;-)) from you guys. Ye know, so that I don't get
the feeling I'm alone in the dark :-) Here's the links if
you're interested:

Harmonica - Give The Fiddler A Dram:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F04dkjo36WQ
Harmonica - Sandy Boys