[Harp-L] XB-40 report, Hohner Crossover question

Here's a follow up to my previous question as to what to expect from
Hohner's customer service after receiving a poorly tuned XB-40 (from
Elderly Instruments who do not take returns on "mouth instruments"). Hohner
was great, they replaced the instrument, no questions asked, quick turn
around. Yeah Hohner!

Now, how do I get this thing more airtight? I work on my Filisko/Sleigh
harps (tune, change reeds) but have not had to emboss, etc. Any advice
greatly appreciated.

A friend asked me to work on his MB Crossover, key of D. Are the parts in
these harps the same psychical dimensions as standard Marine Bands?

Thanks for the know how!

--
Trip Henderson
www.youtube.com/user/tripharmonica