To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 10:09 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Old Time Harmonica

Hi, I'm Bart and a newbie to Harp-L. I play banjo and on
occasion hca with the Blue Grass Boogiemen from the
Netherlands. I expect it will be nice to talk to & hear
from other harmonica-enthousiasts. And maybe even some
players that are into old-time or bluegrass as well.

I recently uploaded 2 old-time tunes on Youtube. It would
be really great to get some feedback or reactions (even
negative ;-)) from you guys. Ye know, so that I don't get
the feeling I'm alone in the dark :-) Here's the links if
you're interested:

Harmonica - Give The Fiddler A Dram:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F04dkjo36WQ
Harmonica - Sandy Boys