Re: [Harp-L] Tool for tuning harps

Similarly to Matthew,  I use a combination of emery boards, files, battery
powered rotary engraving tool with small diamond burr for very slow reed
polishing, Dremel flex shaft with small diamond burr for more substantial
polishing, and I have even been known to use a small Dremel sanding disk
for removing large amounts of solder from lowered reeds.

--
George Miklas, Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>