[Harp-L] Re: Mike Fugazzi

I want to say that Mike Fugazzi is not only a good guy, but his craftsmanship with custom harps is outstanding. I first began talking with him on Harp-L because I needed a reed replacement on a Chris Michalek Custom (I had been playing custom harps from Chris Michalek - may he rest in peace - Chris had sent me an e-mail 2 days before his sudden passing telling me that 2 harps I had ordered would be mailed on the weekend. I was getting addicted to customs..... Unfortunately, those 2 harps never came. But I digress.....).

Mike said he'd do the reed replacement and I also ordered a custom Hohner from him. His repair on the Buddha harp was impeccable and the new harp he built for me was *REALLY* great! I've since gotten a couple more from him and couldn't be happier. I'm a blues player and Mike has been able to hit the sweet spot in his builds for me. I'm sure his over bend setup is also outstanding.

I wish Mike good luck and good fortune and highly recommend his work.

Andy Vincent

Sent from my iPad