Re: [Harp-L] Re: Hispanic Harp Players

That Texas player may have been Dale Spalding, who was based in Austin,
Tx., for a period of time after Katrina forced him to move from New
Orleans.  He is currently playing and singing with Canned Heat and has
finally moved back to New Orleans.  We miss him, but he does occasionally
come for visits -- especially to play with Jimi Lee.  The two of them
together is a real show.  He has been a real asset at the harmonica
workshop at the Old Settlers Music Festival.

Cara