[Harp-L] SPAH 2012 / Fugazzi-Hetrick

Wanted to refer everyone to my note about my first SPAH experience... it's
a little long to post here, I think, but you can read it on Facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/scott-albert-johnson/spah-2012-report-from-a-first-timer/10151057230599102

I do want to write here that I was so happy to get to meet Mike Fugazzi in
person. First and foremost, he's as great a guy as I imagined. Secondly,
he's a great player (although he didn't play nearly enough at SPAH for my
taste). Finally, I am really excited about the work he is doing on Seydel
1847s. I am a Seydel endorser and, although he has been keeping my customs
in shape for a while, I expect to be working much more closely with Mike
and his partner, Matt Smart (Hetrick Combs -- also a great guy), in the
future. Their 1847s play as well as any custom I have played.

Best,
SAJ
--
*"Umbrella Man leaves no stone unturned. Scott Albert Johnson's debut mixes
blues, rock, folk and jazz, unified by first-rate harmonica playing." (Maureen