[Harp-L] Pictures with Fritz the Harp Mic Man?

I think it is well known that Fritz Hasenpusch "The Hapr Mic Man" died on August 5th. He was in Hawaii to record an album, and died quite suddenly on the trail while hiking. Many of you probably knew Fritz, or at least met him at one time or another. Fritz was a real character - always upbeat, with a great sense of humor and love of a prank. And he made some gorgeous harp mics.

If you happen to have any pictures of Fritz you might like to share, people are posting them on his Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/fritz.hasenpusch.

FYI - Fritz was making wood mics long before me. I bought my first custom mic from him. He even showed me a few tricks that helped me make my first product, the inline volume control for vintage mics. He was a one-of-a-kind, bright, clever, energetic, funny guy and he will be missed.

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions
http://bluestateband.net