[Harp-L] Jerry Portnoy Beginning Blues Harp Lessons on YouTube

Hi All,

Over the past year Jerry and I have worked with a lot of students at Sonic
Junction and found that making sure people understand and know the basic
techniques is key to their success.

Along those lines, we've decided to put Jerry's first set of beginner
lessons on YouTube so people can study and learn at their leisure ... and
get to know Jerry as teacher.

Introduction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytCBc-zg6_s

Lesson 1: Chord Rhythm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwhscer1cQc

Lesson 2: Lip Pursing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMwZuSBtf9g

Lesson 3: Tongue Blocking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Easz_TU5lO0

Lesson 4: Bending
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csY91mkFeEc

Feel free to pass the links along to anyone you feel may be interested in
them.

Enjoy and happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Mike