Re: [Harp-L] Hohner MS reed plate bolts

Go to amazon and purchase 2-56 3/8 inch screws stainless or brass. The stainless are self tapping, the brass may require that you tap the reedplates. This would require a 2-56 tap that can be purchased at amazon too. You just put in on your drill and gently create threads in the reedplates through the drawplate. I can offer you some advice on doing this if you want. 678 851 1434

If you are looking for some smokin stainless steel coverplate screws that are male/female sexbolts. I can sell you those here.http://www.harpcase.com/harmonicaparts.html

REgards