[Harp-L] Re: [OANDP-L] Harmonica support for incomplete tetraplegic and Spine Atrophy patient.

Hi Mario,

I am a prosthetist and also play the harmonica.  Tell me more about this
patient, I'd love to help you come up with a solution.  Is he playing a
diatonic or chromatic harmonica?  Chromatic has a little button on the side.

I've also CC-ed this email to Harp-L, the global harmonica listserv (works
just like OandP-L).  I'm a member there and if anybody has a chance of
knowing a solution, it's them.

Bill Lifford, CP