[Harp-L] Fiddler at the Jam

I'm safely home from SPAH.  It was a blast.  Again.  More on that, later.

There was a young man playing fiddle at Joe Filisko's evening blues jams.  I looked for him on Saturday to tell him how much I enjoyed his playing and to ask him who he listens to, as I would like to try to get my mind around what it is about that style of playing that I like so much.  Note choices, to be sure, and sublime lyricism, but...  how?

I'd be grateful if anyone who knows him could help me get in touch.  Feel free to forward this email entire, if that makes sense.

Thanks.

Elizabeth