Subject: [Harp-L] Seeking Hohner 280 black plastic mouthpiece

Robert: never heard of a black plastic retrofit for a 280 unless it's a new
 invention..

but as for $50 for a chrome mouthpiece for a 280? WHa????

280's are SO prolific on EBay, one can get an entire instrument in very
decent shape for less than $30, including the box. I just saw one beginning at
 one dollar.

The mouthpiece is THE easiest piece to clean up (a little sterilization, a
little MAAS polish, a little buffing and rinsing) and --you have a
replacement  mouthpiece AND extra cover plates, reed plates, reeds, etc. to save for
 parts.

Here's another where all the cleaning and sterilization's already been
done:

_http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hohner-64-Chromonica-280-C-Professional-Model-CLEAN
ED-UPGRADED-REFURBISHED-/160862224839?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item257422c
1c7_
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hohner-64-Chromonica-280-C-Professional-Model-CLEANED-UPGRADED-REFURBISHED-/160862224839?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25
7422c1c7)

Elizabeth