Re: [Harp-L] RE: $10 Cover

Also missed the start of this thread. Maybe the issue is, they already paid to get into SPAH, and this event was on the schedule, without any notification of an extra charge?

In that case, SPAH should pay (or refund) everyone's cover charge.

If that is not the case, the problem is that most people today expect all music to be FREE. Until that changes, we are screwed.