[Harp-L] SPAH Demographics?

I've just returned from the Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Around 2000 attendees, mostly under 25, roughly an equal male/female split.

My memories from SPAH 2005: around 500 attendees, mostly male, mostly over 40.

Could someone at SPAH this year cast an eye over the group, and give a rough idea of the demographics? I'm assuming that they haven't changed since 2005, but I may be wrong.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays