[Harp-L] RE: Hispanic Harp Players

   George Sanders said Charlie Musselwhite is a hispanic harp player in the heart........siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!hahahahah....sound funny but its the truth!With his album Continental drifter he showed me how to play the blues harp in the latino stuff.........what he did with Eliades Ochoa on that record....bufff.......one of the best things i ever heard!
We are honoured to have him on our last cd from my latin mexican band Los Mighty Calacas,playing the solo on the classic song Falsaria by Miguel Corona......he did a GREAT solo in 1st position!