Re: [Harp-L] Puckering

Sounds like you are 'U-blocking' to find the holes. If you can pucker while
'cutting up', then you can pucker playing tabs. Just quit U-blocking and
use you ears to find the notes. Just slide up the harp to find the note.
I know there are people who use U-blocking with some success, but I believe
it is a rather limiting technique. Where does your tongue go? Anywhere you
feel comfortable; but with U-blocking, it has to ba stuck to the harp in
one spot, and you can't do double stops, vamp or tongue switch.
RD

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials