[Harp-L] I can't stop my LEG's... there it goes again lol

With my stage manner of jumping around spastically, more than a couple people have asked me if I was trying to copy Klein's brilliant "can't stop my leg!" schtick.
-Dave "No, I'm jes' spastic" Fertig

[Harp-L] I can't stop my LEG's... there it goes again lol
        	Monday, August 13, 2012 7:37 AM

            From:
            "Frank Franze" <franze52@xxxxxxx>

        	To:
        	harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

HAhahahahahahahahaaaaaa -I know the feeling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSoAU4qHG6c

'I can't
stop my leg' Klein (the short SNL version):

http://videosift.com/video/I-Can-t-Stop-My-Leg-Robert-Klein