Re: [Harp-L] Runaway - Bonnie Raitt

Nope I am going to scrap this one and just play pedal steel on it. Just too much for me, and I do not have the harps in the right key.

Thanks for confirming what I suspected.

m.

On 8/10/12 5:23 PM, Jeff Baker wrote:
Matt ,

To only play harmonica on one song the whole night , you picked a "doozy" !

Actually to play it like Norton did you need 4 harps . It;s a MONSTER solo to learn .

Go ahead and learn it, it will definitely make you a better player

To watch Norton struggle as he switches between keys I can imagine him thinking,

" this was a hell of a lot easier to do in the studio than it is live ! "

He was a masterful player I sure miss him

What song you gonna learn next Wammer Jammer ? (HA )

Regards,

JB