RE: [Harp-L] Bending blow notes

Ah ah ! You are way too nice with me Joe, and far not demanding enough :-)

I do play also by my own of course, especially with 2 bands : Jazz-Rock &
Swing/Bossa bands.
I'm still far from the level I'd like to achieve, which explains why I am so
shy  :-)
And I use youtube as a sort of laboratory for my work, not as a way to
spread my music.
Concerning my own playing, I prefer sharing it in live concerts. The reason
is that, to me, Jazz should be an absolute improvisation at each second.
Which means it is a unique moment, which can only be heard once.
I'm pretty sure the real reason behind this nice principal is that I know
I'd be disappointed after each my recordings ah ah.
But I'll take much more time in the next 3 years to clearly define my own
path, and make things happen.
I've already written quite a lot of tunes, I have to find what I want to do
with them.

BTW, I'll show you someone who can easily beat me at this exercise !!
(give me few days, I'm not home, I don't have the link, and my connection is
awful).

Thanks again Joe, I'm particularly sensitive to your support because I'm
very respectful of your playing, as well as your interventions on this list
!

Best regards,

Jerome
www.youtube.com/JersiMuse