From: Jp PagÃn <jplpagan@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 22:30:13 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH grid to iphone
Brilliant idea, Sir Duke.
I carry my iPhone everywhere and would probably get use out of this. I don't plan to make an iPhone-specific version of the schedule though. It was enough trouble to make the online/print version as is. But you can open the link (the very same one you posted below) and view the PDF on your iPhone. Further, you can tap the screen again once the PDF is up, and you should get the option to "Open in 'iBooks'", which allows you to add it to your iBooks, so you have it even offline.
Android users, you're on your own.
;)
--Jp