[Harp-L] Vive La Difference -- But What Is It?

So, I'm trying to get my mind around what the difference is between a PT Gazelle harp with valves and a SUB30 harp with valves and additional reeds  *in terms of how one would play them and/or what they are like to play*.  As I understand it, note layout is the same on each as a Richter-tuned harp, and each lets you blow-bend the lower six notes and draw-bend the upper four in addition to all the regular draw- and blow-bends that we're used to.

So... do they feel different from each other (and from a "stock" Richter-tuned harp) to play?  Is the timbre of the natural (unbent) notes different?  Have I overlooked something in the note layout or "additional" notes available?

I'm intrigued by the SUB30, but I feel like I'm missing something in my comprehension.  Thanks.

Elizabeth (one of several)