De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de Brian Irving
Envoyé : vendredi 3 août 2012 10:14
À : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Harp-L] Brodur-Charlier harps

I have recently bought a new custom-built Brodur-Charlier harp from alien
beat records and I am pleased to say that it more than lives up to
expectations. The build quality is excellent (it's made of cocobolo/tagua
nut with GM hardware) and it plays like a dream.  I have been lucky enough
to be able to purchase harps from most of the renowned customisers out there
(including 2 b-radicals from the ill-fated Harrison project) and they are
all great harps.  In my humble opinion, the Brodur-Charlier easily matches,
if not out does the rest of the pack!  No affiliation, just a very satisfied
customer,

Play me some blues!!