 From: Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Robert Rowe <robertrowe2@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; "javier.dardon@xxxxxxxxx" <javier.dardon@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Oberblow beginner

All good advice no doubt. But even the best custom will play up at some
stage, so it's always best, gradually at least, to learn to work on the
reeds yourself. There is certainly enough info. around these days to make
giving it a go not that hard. My 'pocket' harp is always one I've tweaked
myself, and is forever a work in progress. For all it's shortcomings, it's
always closer to what I want than any customiser can do.
RD

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials