 From: Bart van Strien <hillbmen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Subject: Re: Rupert Oysler ~Video~

That's great, thanks for the video.
I heard it decades ago from Sugar Blue (on a low C as
well) and really loved it. I always thought that he made
up the higher variations & riffs up himself. Probably not
(?)
I knew it was from SBW but never found it or heard him
play it. Does anyone know where I can find it? I think
it's on a compilation album of several artists. Not sure
though.

TiA!
Bart van Strien
the Netherlands, Europe