 From: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 3:30 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Subject: Re: Rupert Oysler ~Video~

Elizabeth wrote:
> PS: If anyone has the Buckeye video Dave Payne took of Rupert's playing and
> singing 'Another Man Done Gone' please post it? It's one of my favourite
> performances and for some reason I can't seem to find it. Not sure if he
> played that on a Low F, or Low, Low F but it was phenomenal.

It was on a Low C 1847 at Buckeye in 2008, which was when/where the 1847 debuted in the U.S. I'm not sure if Rupert had any for sale or not, it was that new.
I had the Rupert Low C "Another man..." at Buckeye video up and I had some other Seydel videos up, too and I took all those down when I started working for Harrison Harmonicas.
So, at the time I got hired at HH, I told Bertam Becher and Rupert, hey, I've got these vids I did you might want to keep, I'm gonna take 'em down in three weeks, y'all can download them and repost them in the meantime if you want. So Bertram got the one I edited from Seydel factory footage, but Rupert didn't download and repost his. Then, the Seydel promo vids went down. Then, last fall, I got in an extended funk and deleted about 100 videos. But "another man done gone" wasn't one of them. I saved it, and when I deleted everything else, I kept a copy of it. I just put it back up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E91c9U6JWYE ;

David Payne
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Elk River Harmonicas Forum now available via Iphone app, www.elkriverharmonicas.com/forum