[Harp-L] Subject: Rupert Oysler ~ Video ~

The master of Low, low F diatonic playing, Rupert Oysler:

Doing a medley on a Seydel low, low F:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mug3kl1nntg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mug3kl1nntg)

His version of Ashokan Farewell begins around the 3 minute mark.  Entirely
unlike any other version I've ever heard..and it's simply  amazing.

Now THAT's how to play a low,low F harp.

Way to show 'em, Rupert. :)

Elizabeth

PS: If anyone has the Buckeye video Dave Payne took of Rupert's playing and
 singing 'Another Man Done Gone' please post it? It's one of my favourite
performances and for some reason I can't seem to find it. Not sure if he
played  that on a Low F, or Low, Low F but it was phenomenal.