Re: [Harp-L] Harp skiing

Awesome video!  When I was in high school, back in the '80s, my first
woodshed was the ski lift between runs or races. I loved to serenade the
ski bunnies, or play taps for someone who had fallen under the lift.  But I
never dared attempt playing while skiing, and certainly not playing while
skiing and videotaping myself skiing while still holding my poles. Oh, and
what a beautiful place to ski. I've only skiied the northeast, and I'm very
jealous. Thanks for posting!

--
*New 46 Long CD available on CD Baby and iTunes*:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/46long2

*EPK*: http://www.sonicbids.com/46long

*Facebook: *
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/46-Long-Fan-Page/115326788481704