Re: [Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist & Special Events UpdateReminder-Kerrville Folk Festival Harmonica Workshop June 5-7

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Rob Roy Parnell <rparnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I wanted to let everyone know that the Kerrville Folk Festival 3-Day
> Harmonica Workshop <snip>This year's teachers are Peter Madcat Ruth Jimi
> Lee and myself

Wow.
That's gonna be good--wish I could get away.
I am already angering the management by insisting on going to Texas in
August.
I encourage anyone capable of making it to this event to go.
Gary