Re: [Harp-L] RE;Freight Train Boogie(was Doc Watson)

Speaking of credits, the credit for "Why Don't You Haul Off and Love Me"
goes to two harmonica players, not one:  Wayne Raney and Lonnie Glosson --
both of whom are important parts of harmonica history in the world of
country/folk/bluegrass.  Lonnie Glosson was Wayne Raney's hero when they
started and his partner for quite some time later.

It was common for the record companies "back when" to ignore the members of
the band in the music credits, just as it was common for movie credits to
not include everyone that was in a movie.  Things are different now.  We
cannot exactly help what happened then, even though it is frustrating.

Cara