Re: [Harp-L] Sitting in with Charlie Musselwhite

Hey Richard,

Must have been a some kind of a thrill !! Charlie is a living legend for
me. I sense your satisfaction and I am happy for you. Those are musical
moments that make it all worthwhile,.What tune did you play?

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 4/30/2012 8:50:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,