[Harp-L] vocals and acoustic harps from opendoor harps

Burke T took a lot of my tired harps and revived them up to custom status. He also sent me some of his custom harps as well.  They are a pleasure to play and having such a sweet sounding mix in my headphones I blew a bunch of songs with just his harps, my voice, and vintage EMT plate reverb.  I am thankful to Burke for setting me up so nicely.  I play differently than most players and he put a lot of time and effort into figuring how to set the harps up.   I reccomend him highly! Walter
worried about a lightning bolt
distant sounds
tears of salt
thankful