[Harp-L] Sunday in SF Bay Area concerts

Just a reminder that Curtis Salgado will be playing
at the Pacific Coast Dream Machines Festival this Sunday....

Here is a link ...notice that each act has a link...
If click on the link near Curtis's head ..it will take you
to his reverbnatiion site where you can watch video that will
prove to you that he is one of our best Vocalist / Harp players.

Maybe next year I will have a Harmonica Fest instead of the Blues fest on Saturday... Could be fun...

If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area ...please come by and see this ...not to be missed festival....
details also on this link...find Dream machines link...

I am not a "graphic artist" But I did make this poster...
this idea came to me to put links on the poster to the acts and venues...
hope it works for you...

http://web.me.com/coastal99/BIG_CRAWDADDY/Grant_Walters.html

Grant Walters....