Re: [Harp-L] Political blues

I enjoyed Mark Russell, too.  He was fun.  I especially appreciated his
musical knowledge which enhanced his musical wit.  It takes quite a range
of knowledge and experience to apply music to politics in the manner in
which he did.  He always seemed to have the perfect piece of music for each
comedic political commentary.

Cara